Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I Love You "My Cappuccino"


Waking up early in the morning has always been a struggle; will always be for most of us, I guess. My husband (the ever time-conscious being" that he is and having known me for over 19 years, never failed to make sure the alarm is set to its morning call everyday...Oh, how i hate that nagging sound " it's time to wake up, the time is 5:30!" ...and as if that's not enough to torture me, he'd follow it with "hoy! ma-late na ka, mata na dha!" every 2 minutes (actually, it's more annoying than the alarm clock)...even then, it would still take him 15 minutes more to rouse me up by placing his just-used damp towel in my face :)

My daily morning dose of the sweet-bitter taste of my cappuccino...that's what he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment